Meeting April 4, 1 pm potluck Monica will bring eggs for the kids to decorate also Sara Colson, Mark butler or Makhala Butler will host a showmanship clinic.
Conway High School, 2300 prince st, Conway Ar-Oak st exit off I 40
Spring Show will be May 1-3.
BEST BRED AND OWNED CLASS
- The Arkansas Goat Producers Association will provide a premium of $25 to the winner of the Best Bred and Owned class at any county fair in Arkansas that has the class. The premium may be paid directly to the youth winner or to the fair management for the fair to pay the premium to the youth. The objectives of the AGPA in sponsoring the class are to encourage youth to have a continuous breeding program with their goats and also to promote goats and educate the public about goats. To qualify for the class, there must be an educational exhibit at the fair about goats. The exhibit can be done by any individual or group and does not have to be done by the exhibitor. Fair officials should contact Debbie Taylor email@example.com, with the information either for the premium to be sent to the youth or to the fair, with the winner’s name and a description of the winning goat.
- Does only, no bucks or wethers.
- The doe is to be one that is entered in the breeding stock division of the youth show rather than a market goat.
- The goat entered in the class must be a registered doe of any breed, dairy, meat, or fiber goat.
- The registration paper showing the individual youth exhibitor as both the breeder and the owner must be presented to the fair official before entering the show ring.